Engineers / Tech
R&D Electrical Engineer in Robotics, Haptics & HCI
The Interaction group of ISIR (Institut des Systèmes Intelligents et de Robotique of Univ. P & M Curie, Paris) has an open position for a junior R&D engineer, for 1 + 1 year contract, starting October 2016. The location is the Jussieu campus of UPMC in central Paris, France.
Gross Salary per month according to the level of diploma and the experience in the domain: 2500 – 2800€ / month, (corresponding to 2100-2300€ net salary / month).
We are particularly looking for candidates with :
- Experience with lab test equipment and PCB design ;
- Experience prototyping circuits (breadboard assembly, soldering surface mount components, etc.)
- Embedded system design including: sensors, microcontroller based systems (dsPIC, PIC32, ARM...), mixed analog/digital signal systemsâ€¯and DAC & ADC;
- Exposure to programming microcontrollers, motor controllers ; programming and debugging mechatronic systems, IO and communication protocols ;
- Strong communication skills and a desire to work in a small research-oriented multidisciplinary team
Please contact Sinan Haliyo and Stéphane Régnier with usual references. Note that the candidatures will be processed in September 2016.