The ISIR doctoral students’ day took place on Tuesday 15 February 2022 on the Pierre and Marie Curie campus of Sorbonne University.
This annual meeting is important for all ISIR researchers, regardless of their status. It allows to :
- train doctoral students in scientific communication;
- give them the opportunity to exchange with other members of the laboratory, beyond their own team;
- to give an overall view of the research topics carried out in the laboratory.
The morning was punctuated by presentations from our 6 teams on their research themes, followed by a poster session where the doctoral students in their 2nd and 3rd year of thesis presented their research work. This was an opportunity to discuss the activities carried out in the laboratory in a friendly atmosphere. It was even more important than usual, as :
- the activities of the MLIA team, new to the lab, were introduced for the first time to other lab members – and vice versa;
- With all the confinement and teleworking behind us, the face-to-face exchange was really good for all participants.