- Chargé de recherche CNRS
- Équipe: Interactions
- Bureau: H11
- Email: email@example.com
- Addresse: ISIR, Campus Pierre et Marie Curie, 4 place Jussieu, BC173, 75005 Paris
- Site web: https://baptistecaramiaux.com/
- Bio: I am a CNRS researcher at ISIR, Sorbonne Université, since October 2020. Previoulsy I was CNRS researcher at LRI (now LISN), Université Paris-Saclay, from 2018 to 2020. I have worked as associate researcher in the Computing Department at Godsmiths College, University of London, and in the Psychology Department at McGill University in Montreal (as Marie-Sklodowska Curie Fellow). I am also a researche collabortor at the London-based company HyperSurfaces. I hold a PhD from Université Pierre et Marie Curie (now Sorbonne Université) and IRCAM (Music and Technology centre, part of the Centre Pompidou in Paris).
- Téo Sanchez, Baptiste Caramiaux, Jules Françoise, Frédéric Bevilacqua, Wendy Mackay (2021). How do People Train a Machine? Strategies and (Mis)Understandings. CSCW 2021 - The 24th ACM Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing
- Jean-Philippe Rivière, Sarah Fdili Alaoui, Baptiste Caramiaux, Wendy Mackay (2021). Exploring the Role of Artifacts in Collective Dance Re-staging. Proceedings of the ACM on Human-Computer Interaction Vol 5 Pages 1 - 22.
- Eric Boyer, Baptiste Caramiaux, Sylvain Hanneton, Agnes Roby-Brami, Olivier Houix, Patrick Susini, Frédéric Bevilacqua (2014). Sensori-motor Learning in Movement-Sound Interactive Systems: a Review.