- Professeur des Universités en Neurosciences Computationnnelles
- Équipe: Amac
- Bureau: Tower 65 - Room 307
- Email: email@example.com
- Addresse: 4, place Jussieu 75005 Paris
- Site web: https://scholar.google.fr/citations?user=aW9SDGcAAAAJ&hl=fr
- Bio: Bruno Delord was educated at Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon (ENS-Lyon). He got his Ph.D. (1993) and habilitation (2010) in Computational Neuroscience at Sorbonne University and was awarded with the Pierre Delattre Prize from the French Society of Theoretical Biology (1998). He possesses a long record in analyzing in vitro / in vivo neural data, developing realistic biophysical models of individual neurons (JNeurosci 2018), as well as realistic models of recurrent neural networks (Nature Neurosci 2012, JNeurosci 2013, eLife 2016, JNeurosci 2018, EurJNeuro 2021, Front. Neural Circuits 2021). His main goal is accounting for the causal role of biophysical, neuromodulatory and signaling pathways-based plastic properties in the emergence of attractors-based collective dynamics within cortical networks underlying executive functions, working memory, decision making and cognition in rodents and primates.