ISIR’s equality and parity is in line with the more general policy of our main supervisors, Sorbonne University and the CNRS.
- Sorbonne University : https://www.sorbonne-universite.fr/universite/nos-engagements/la-mission-egalite
- CNRS : https://mpdf.cnrs.fr
- INS2I : https://www.ins2i.cnrs.fr/fr/parite-egalite-femmes-hommes
Equality mission – fight against discrimination
ISIR is committed to equality between women and men and to the fight against discrimination.
Through its commitments, ISIR has the following missions:
- Ensure that equality between women and men is respected in recruitment and career development,
- To help and guide the victims or witnesses of gender-based discrimination,
- Raise awareness of gender equality issues among all staff,
- Promote the necessary actions to fight against sexual and gender-based harassment and gender-based violence.
The international campaign ORANGE THE WORLD at the initiative of UN Women begins each year on the 25th of November (International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women) with ORANGE DAY, for 16 days of action against violence against women, until the 10th of December (International Human Rights Day).
Created in 1991 this global movement has been wearing the color orange since 2014. Thus, the Orange The World campaign aims to encourage all actors of civil society to mobilize in awareness-raising actions, to create a space for discussion around the issues and solutions to violence, and finally to raise funds to end violence.
ISIR supports the fight against violence against women with UN Women. On the occasion of ORANGE DAY, ISIR invites its members to wear the color orange!
ISIR and its members wear the color orange on Orange Day, 11/25/2021.