- Chargé de recherche CNRS
- Team: Syroco
- Office: 301
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone:(+33)1 44 27 96 28
- Addresse: ISIR, Campus Pierre et Marie Curie, 4 place Jussieu, BC173, 75005 Paris
- Website: https://cv.archives-ouvertes.fr/nicolas-perrin-gilbert
- Bio: I have been a permanent CNRS researcher at ISIR since 2013.
My main research goal is to develop and analyze learning and planning algorithms for complex dynamical systems.
As far as applications are concerned, I often focus on the motion control of virtual or physical humanoid robots, which are very challenging systems due to their nonlinear dynamics, underactuation, high dimensionality and redundancy.
Links: DBLP / Google Scholar / Videos
- Alexandre Chenu, Nicolas Perrin-Gilbert, Stéphane Doncieux, Olivier Sigaud. Selection-Expansion: A Unifying Framework for Motion-Planning and Diversity Search Algorithms. 30th International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks - ICANN 2021, Sep 2021, Bratislava, Slovakia. pp.568-579, ⟨10.1007/978-3-030-86380-7_46⟩. ⟨hal-03404366⟩
- Thomas Pierrot, Nicolas Perrin-Gilbert, Olivier Sigaud. First-Order and Second-Order Variants of the Gradient Descent in a Unified Framework. 30th International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks - ICANN 2021, Sep 2021, Bratislava, Slovakia. pp.197-208, ⟨10.1007/978-3-030-86340-1_16⟩. ⟨hal-03404369⟩
- Alexandre Chenu, Nicolas Perrin-Gilbert, Stephane Doncieux, Olivier Sigaud. Selection-Expansion: A Unifying Framework for Motion-Planning and Diversity Search Algorithms. 2021. ⟨hal-03196479⟩